This is the second version of the second story.
- I made adjustments to the speed of the clips in the beginning to slow it down.
- I added a blue filter over the scene where Maggie goes outside to make it look like night and I added some more barking sounds.
- I changed the bubbles overlay to be a little lighter.
Some things I did not address:
- I didn’t change the music because I already spent a really long time getting it pulled down to the level it’s at (because the song builds and at the end is SUPER loud, so I pulled it down a lot already) and I it’s kind of beyond my expertise to mess with it further. So if I had more time or to do it over again, I would spend more time learning how to adjust the audio.
- I did not adjust the narration at the end because I didn’t have time to think about better wording. I would change that too because I wasn’t totally pleased with how it just ends like that.