In my first version, I think I got carried away with the imagery and really didn’t take into account the fact that I don’t have photos for any of this and we only have a short time to produce it, so ultimately, it just wasn’t feasible.
In the update, I’ve shortened the story (reduced the number of images and trimmed the script). I tried to go for more images that I could recreate on my own or grab free stock images. Also, In the first version, I dragged out the punch line thinking it would make it more dramatic or something and really it just didn’t work, so I cut that down in the update.
Here is the First Version:
Here is the Updated Version: